Patient pre-screening questions
- Have you had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 7 days, e.g. a high temperature, a new, persistent cough and/or a loss of sense of smell and/or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with someone with suspected/confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you or are you living with anyone in a high-risk category e.g. shielded as considered extremely clinically vulnerable, or clinically vulnerable?
- Are you, or anyone in your household at high risk of transmitting the virus by nature of your occupation? E.g. nurse, doctor, care worker?
- Do you have respiratory symptoms or conditions such as asthma or hayfever?
Patients with coronavirus symptoms should not be attending osteopathic clinics.
Patients with symptoms of coronavirus should be advised to use the NHS 111 online service if they have:
· A high temperature
· A new, continuous cough - (coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours)
· Loss of sense of smell and/or taste